- That the Bible is the Word of God
- That there is one God in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- That we were made by God and must give account to Him
- That we are born sinful and do sin against God and deserve His judgement in Hell.
- That Jesus Christ came to save sinners by bearing the guilt of all who trust in Him alone.
- That we must be born again of the Holy Spirit in order to repent and believe the Gospel.
- That true believers go to Heaven.
For fuller statements of what we believe, see the Westminster Confession of Faith, the Larger and Shorter Catechisms and the Testimony of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland.